Expert Witness Technology Resource - PhoneTag

I've been using a service for a few months, which I have found to be a great time saver, and I thought I'd pass it along (and I'm not getting paid to plug this). This could be very useful to experts along with many other professionals as well.

The company is called PhoneTag, and they have a service which converts your voicemails to text, and then emails them to you. This is excellent if you travel or if you just want a hard copy record of your messages. They send you the transcribed voicemail along with an audio file of the original message to your PDA, Smartphone or email account. I don't travel all that frequently, but this service saves me the time of checking my voicemail for messages, writing the message down and then calling or emailing my assistant asking her to take care of the task.  This way I can simply forward her the PhoneTag message, with a brief note. Here is their website, http://phonetag.com/ they have different pricing plans depending on the number of messages you receive on a monthly basis.

Alex Babitsky, MBA
SEAK, Inc.
www.seakexperts.com

No comments: